I feel so honored when a blogger bestows an award. Thank you Blanked, a very gentle soul despite many hardships. Some lack time or interest in accepting awards and that’s OK, but I have time and great interest…
I am to nominate 15 bloggers but didn’t get quite that far.
7 Things About Me
1. I’m a homebody
2. I love to sing in the local chorale though it took many years before I felt comfortable with so many people. It was a good way to learn that I’d be alright and that there were ‘safe’ people. It also offered me the only avenue I had to make real friends which I’ve kept, not an easy thing for me nor something I’d accomplished before. (the keeping them part)
3. I love my morning coffee, and if I were to choose a favorite time of day, that’d be it…mornings, where anything is possible.
4. Here’s a news flash, I don’t like housework, but I like a clean house; dust can wait though.
5. My cat follows me like a puppy and likes to play hide ‘n seek.
6. I won’t fly in airplanes, but love camping, campfires and hiking.
7. I feel content with my life, husband, kids and accomplishments. My body is another thing. But I’m learning that by showing myself kindness despite a far from perfect body, a hunger that has nothing to do with food lightens greatly.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.